Here on FOTOG FRIDAY, it’s our day to stand around the water cooler with fellow photogs and chat about our love of all things photography. With all that we’ve learned, and continue to learn about, and because of how grateful we are to others who gave of their knowledge to us along the way, we want to pay forward helpful tips that can hopefully bless your business or passion. Whether you are just starting out, a pro, or an aspiring photographer, our hope is that each Friday, this can be a place we all come together to learn and grow and help each other succeed at this awesome opportunity we are given to capture life with our cameras.
During our FOTOG FRIDAY blog series you’re going to see us featuring companies that we use in our business today and how they can allow your business to run efficiently & make your life easier too! Today we introduce to you……..
As a professional photographer, there are so many options within the subject of “What companies should we partner with to offer our clients the best products in the world?” And when it comes to high quality albums, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the different companies and all the different (and often times complicated) ordering systems.
For our very 1st FOTOG FRIDAY, we’re VERY excited to spotlight one of our favorite wedding album companies called KISS Wedding Albums. It was started by two photographers looking to make their album ordering process easier and take less time, without being overwhelmed with too many options. Kevin & Shaun are the super smart guys with one easy philosophy: Keep It Simple, Easy & Fast!
The things we love about KISS is their simple ordering system, simple choices on the color of the cover, simple choice on book style (square is the only option), fast delivery of their product, and their amazing customer service.. Simple Everything!
The other reason we love KISS is their newest addition to their amazing-ness, SWAT (Simple-Wedding-Album-Tool).
Okay, classroom question….
Who loves sitting at your desk and doing hours of album design?
(Crickets & Tumbleweed placed here).
Album design can take way too much time away from your life & business. KISS realizes this and recently released the 1-click auto build drag and drop album designer. SWAT will allow you to upload your high-res files, create your album design faster than ever with their automated 1-click designer or take your time with the simple drag & drop designing method. Either way you choose, its the easiest way to design & order an album. Period. Trust me, we’ve tried other companies.
To show you how simple SWAT designer really is, check out this awesome video that Kevin put together by clicking here!
Now the fun part for YOU! Because we are loving our new KISS albums, we are partnering up with them to give away a FREE 20 page 10×10 leather sample album!! That’s a $231 value!
2. Do something creative with the KISS logo, whether printed out or photoshopped in, and take a picture or video of whatever you think of when you think of the word “kiss.” It can be chocolate kisses, a pucker face, the word kiss spelled in jelly beans, whatever. The photo or video must contain the KISS logo, as well as it must contain only yourself or the 1 person you are a taking a picture or video of. Use your creative muscle to be as original as possible, but of course, keep it clean! To download a high resolution logo to print or photoshop with, click here. Video submissions must be uploaded on a site where we can use an embed code here on the blog.
3. Email email@example.com your final jpeg pic or link to your video, no more than 850 pixels wide. Also include your full name and photography website so we can share some link love.
4. Deadline is Monday, July 11, at 10pm EST.
5. On Tuesday we’ll post the entries and start a voting poll for our blog readers to vote on their favorite entry.
6. Rally your friends, family, loved ones, clients, dog, whoever to come to our blog and vote on your entry! Great ways to generate some love is through your own twitter, FB, newsletter, email address book, text messages, etc. You know best to communicate with your cheer squad!
7. The person with the most votes wins and will be announced Friday, July 15 here on our blog.